A TRIP TO THE LAND OF HEAVEN “KASHMIR”
(05 Nights / 06 Days)
Have you ever seen heaven on earth?? The beautiful flower meadows, lush green mountains, and snow-covered mountains make Kashmir a paradise on earth.
PLACES YOU VISIT
Day 1 START OF WITH EXQUISITE MUGHAL GARDENS
Our tour representatives will receive you at Srinagar airport and help you check in at the hotel.
Freshen up and get ready for a small day tour of the Mughal Gardens- Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh & Chashme Shahi.
The gardens are known for their tranquillity and serenity, enjoy walking around the gardens and enjoying a glorious sunset. Return back to the hotel and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 TOWARDS THE GOLDEN MEADOWS - SONAMARG
Charge yourself with breakfast and head for Sona Marg “The meadow of gold”
Snow-clad mountains, surrounded by majestic Himalayan glaciers (Kolhoi Glacier and Machoi Glacier) accompanied by some thrilling trekking routes leading to mountain lakes and peaks, popular for adventure sports and activities.
Also, do visit the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains around the year.
Return to Srinagar and stay overnight at the hotel.
DAY-3 LAND OF ROSES - GULMARG
After having breakfast, check out from the hotel and say goodbye to shepherd’s valley, and move towards Gulmarg.
Gulmarg is all about nature, walk through the misty meadows of Gulmarg nestled between the snow-capped mountains. If you are an adventure person Gulmarg is the perfect destination for snow skiing.
Don’t miss out on the Gulmarg Gondola, which is the world’s second-longest & highest cable car service.
After a full day of exploring, overnight stay at Gulmarg.
DAY-4 A DAY IN THE VALLEY OF SHEPHERDS - PAHALGAM
The morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel and leave for Pahalgam. In transit visit Awantipura ruins and Mattan temple. Mattan Temple is a 1300 years old, famous Hindu religious site located very near Pahalgam. It has a beautiful Shiva Lingam that is preserved within a brick structure surrounded by a crystal-clear pond.
Pahalgam also has some exciting trekking routes & base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage Yatra. Check in to the hotel in Pahalgam and stay overnight at the hotel and rest for the next day.
DAY-5 A DAY IN PAHALGAM- DAY TOUR
The morning after a delightful breakfast, head towards Lidder valley, at your own expense in a local vehicle.
Optional: 1) Visit the Aru valley the gateway point towards the Kolahoi Glacier, also the location has picturesque campsites and trekking routes.
2) Visit Chandanwari 16 km away from Pahalgam and the gateway towards the holy Amarnath Yatra. Chandanwari is known for snow sliding. Also, do visit Hajan valley (also called Betab valley)
3) Walk through the pine forest alongside the Lidder river.
4) Enjoy the tour around the snow-capped mountains & thick pine forest of Baisaran meadow. Enjoy a picturesque view of the Lidder Valley & Pahalgam town.
DAY-6 BACK TO THE INITIAL POINT -SRINAGAR
Have your breakfast and get ready for Srinagar. Enjoy the buzzing markets of Srinagar and feel the pulse of Kashmir.
Enjoy a Shikara ride (houseboat in Srinagar), explore the buzzing markets of Srinagar for rest of the day, and get something for yourselves and your loved ones to remember.
Towards the evening enjoy a pleasant boating experience in the lake for one hour and stay overnight at the houseboat and feel the pulse of Kashmir.
DAY-7 FILLED WITH MEMORIES
The morning after breakfast checks out from the houseboat.
Way back to the airport with memories of the unforgettable days of your life in paradise on earth!!
• Hotel Four Points by Sheraton / Radisson Srinagar (02 nights).
• Hotel Kolahoi / Hilltop Gulmarg (01 night).
• Hotel Hermitage by Grand Resort / Kolahoi Green Resort Pahalgam (02 nights).
• Gurkha Houseboat by ITC Srinagar (01 night).
• Accommodation on a MAPAI basis.
• Transportation by INNOVA CRYSTA for all transfers and sightseeing as per the attached itinerary.
• Shikara ride on Dal Lake.
• Applicable GST
• Excursion to Aru / Chandanwari and Beetab Valley at Pahalgam
• Parking / Driver’s allowances
• English-speaking guide
• Air Fare / Train Fare
• Entry fees to Parks and Monuments.
• Camera fees, Porterage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity
• Porterage at hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, liquor, Wine, etc.
• Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks
• Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not included in the inclusion.
• Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond the control
• Snow jeep for transfer Tangmarg – Gulmarg – Tangmarg in case of fresh snowfall at Gulmarg